The journal is publishing the most significant current results of researchin the fields of energetics, energy conservation, use of renewable energy in the directions of:
- planning of development and optimization of the energy complex;
- development of innovative features and smart energy systems with elements of adaptivity in order to ensure reliable and safe operation of the energy sector, ensuring energy security;
- development of new methods, processes, equipment and technologies that contribute to improving energy efficiency in generation, transmission, distribution and consumption of electricity and heat;
- advanced engineering processes of transformation of primary and secondary energy resources into energy;
- promoting technologies and equipment for the use of renewable and new energy sources;economic and financial issues on the functioning of the energy complex;
- development and application of computer science, electronic instrumentation and control systems for solving problems in energetics, engineering, agriculture and related industries.
The journal is intended for a wide range of researchers, practitioners and others interested in energy issues, as well as manufacturers, addressing specific issues of energy and energy conservation.
In accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative our journal has free availability on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. The journal allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose.
Articles processing charges and articles submission are free of charge.
Journal "Problems of the Regional Energetics", is published by the Institute of Power Engineering of the ASM from 2005 and has periodicity of 3 times per an. The journal is included in databases "DJERELO" - Ukraine, VINITI - Russia and indexed them. The electronic version of the journal is republished in electronic databases of scientific journals e-library.ru, cyberleninka.ru (Russian Federation) and DOAJ (International database of Open Access journals). The journal is registered in the databases Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory, ProQuest LLC. The journal is indexed in ESCI (Emerging Sources Citation Index WoS) database of Thomson Reuters).
The link by which our journal can be found at WoS (Thomson Reuters):
http://ip-science.thomsonreuters.com/cgi-bin/jrnlst/jlresults.cgi?PC=EX&Word=Problemele When you go to the page http://mjl.clarivate.com/ , click on Emerging Sources Citation Index and in the list of topics "Energy and fuels" you will find a journal (the journal goes in the list called Problemele energeticii regionale).